- "The Shuffle II goes bigger and brawnier. It offers a bigger blade and a longer handle, yet it has the same multifunctional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle so popular. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade finish, the Shuffle II has a very substantial look and feel. It’s sturdy glass-filled nylon handle in attractive olive green, the Shuffle II is ready to handle any task indoors, at work, or in the out of doors.
- The Shuffle II has a bigger blade, longer handle, same multifunction versatility
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; BlackWash™ finish adds blade protection, hides use scratches
- Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with ridged contours for comfortable, secure grip
- Includes bottle opener, screwdriver tip, lanyard hole
- Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud"
Weight 3 oz Blade Thickness 2.7 mm Blade Length 2.6" Blade Steel 8Cr13MoV Blade Shape Tanto Handle Length/Material 4" Glass-filled nylon Overall Length 6.3" Additional Features
Black-oxide BlackWash™ coating
Reversible Pocket / Belt Clip
Engraving Color Steel
You will receive a proof of your design via email in 24-48 hours.
Orders may be delayed and will not be processed until you approve the proof.
Terms & Conditions:
By placing an order for a pocket knife through Kittery Ave Customs, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions and are legally allowed to purchase and own your selected knife in your resident state.