Smith's Adjustable Angle Knife Sharpener. This is the FIRST adjustable sharpener of its kind. The sharpener has unsurpassed technology that allows you to sharpen the knife to the original factory angle.
It includes 3 slots for sharpening. The fine slot features ceramic rods for finishing the knife edge and everyday light honing and maintenance of an already sharp knife. The coarse sharpening slot features diamond stones that are used to sharpen dull or damaged knives. The serrated slot is a fixed slot designed for sharpening most styles of serrated knives.
To use the sharpener simply select the desired angles and pull the knife through the slots 10 + times. (The number of pulls depends on the sharpness or damage to the knife.)
Features + Details:
- Unique and first of its kind Angle Adjust™ knob that allows the user to adjust the angle of both the coarse and fine sharpening slots at the same time.
- Two adjustable manual sharpening slots:
- Coarse featuring diamond rods to sharpen dull and damaged knives
- Fine offers ceramic stones for finishing the edge and light touch ups and is ideal for polishing the edge of an already sharp knife and for everyday knife maintenance.
- Serrated knives are easily sharpened in this fixed angle ceramic slot, just a few pulls is all it takes to sharpen most styles.
- Soft touch hand grip;
- Non-Slip base for added stability and safer sharpening
- Easy to use, simply select the correct angle by pushing and turning the knob.